Here’s an honest review of what the Mexican timeshare industry offers. You may have read about the risks and advice against timeshare scams, vacation club fraud, and others. But what really are the dangers involved once you buy a timeshare in Mexico?
- Mexico Timeshare Nightmares: Listed below are the real dangers you will face when you purchase a timeshare in Mexico. Brace yourself before you’ll discover what’s in store for you… real Mexico timeshare nightmares
- Jealousy from Friends: You don’t want to experience that horrible feeling when you have to hide your Mexico timeshare photos so they don’t evoke envious comments from your friends. The best way to deal with this Mexico timeshare nightmare is to have your friends join your next vacation.
- Frozen or on the Rocks? Imagine having to make up your mind for important things during your timeshare visit to Mexico. Will you have your margarita frozen or on the rocks? Not only that, the waiter will approach you and ask whether you prefer mango, tamarind, or strawberry margarita, all the while thinking to yourself that a margarita is only made with lime. What a nightmare!
- Packing is always a nightmare: Many people hate packing. It’s so taxing on the brain having to think through your what to bring for a full week of vacation in Mexico and even more difficult when your kids come along with you, too. You don’t have to worry about packing by not investing in a timeshare.
- Making New Friends: Keeping in touch with your old acquaintances and family members is already difficult. How much more when you make more friends every time you spend your timeshare vacation in Mexico. You will have to spend more time on Facebook keeping in touch with everyone.
- Too Much Smiling: This is one of the Mexico timeshare nightmares that can be avoided by putting on a decent face sunscreen. This is a result when you’re having a great time and you can’t help yourself not to smile under the sunshine and your wrinkles seem to appear worse.
- Uneven Tan Lines: Vacations in general, not just in Mexico timeshare offer this nightmare. Bathing yourself under the sun in public will result in tan lines that you deal with. Just make sure they are not wonky.
- Everyone Wants to Come with You: When anyone discovered that you have bought a Mexico timeshare, their first reaction would be to declare they want to come along with you. The best response to this nightmare is to have them attend a presentation so that they can buy their own.
- Weight Gain: You can’t remove yourself from this timeshare nightmare with all the delicious food you will be eating. A trip to the gym at your timeshare resort and burning some calories there is a great way to get rid of this nightmare.
- Spend Too Much Time with Spouse: You may be one who cannot stand spending so much time with your nearest and dearest. It can be a timeshare nightmare if you spend 24/7 with your spouse if you are not careful. Take some time apart by having a massage in your resort’s spa.
What’s your worst Mexico timeshare nightmare? Share your experiences by adding your comment here.
Related article: Mexican Timeshare Industry