Have you heard about how amazing a vacation ownership membership can be? More and more savvy travellers are realizing that a vacation ownership membership or timeshare membership is a smart way to plan ahead for great vacations at the best resorts, without breaking the bank. Mexico is one of the top tourist destinations in the whole world thanks to its friendly people, great food, excellent year-round weather, and spectacular beaches. Want to know more about the top 5 destinations for timeshare memberships in Mexico? Read below to learn more about how top 5 suggestions:
- Puerto Vallarta: Formerly a sleepy fishing village made famous by Elizabeth Taylor’s Night of the Iguana movie, today’s Puerto Vallarta has something for everyone. It is an ideal mix of old and new with charming cobblestone streets in its old town, to upscale and modern shopping and dining options that impress. Puerto Vallarta is without a doubt an ideal location for a timeshare membership. With so much to do and see, you will never tire of visiting this amazing beach town that has both natural beauty and modern conveniences. Surrounded by the breathtaking Sierra Madre greenery, the crystal clear blue-green Banderas Bay waters are a striking contrast to the greenery of the mountains. Banderas Bay has options for unlimited outdoor activities including everything from kayaking, paddleboarding, surfing, swimming, boat cruises, parasailing, and so much more. There are even great places for scuba diving where you can enjoy colorful marine life up close and personal. As far as cuisine goes, it is hard to beat Puerto Vallarta’s variety. There are tons of great restaurants in the area from casual to upscale, and even the streets are lined with taco vendors, fresh fruit, coconuts and so much more. For art lovers, downtown Puerto Vallarta boasts numerous wonderful art galleries, and at night the malecon comes alive with tons of great clubs and bars for night owls to enjoy.
- Cabo San Lucas: Another hot timeshare membership spot to look into is Cabo San Lucas. Situated on the southern tip of the Baja California Sur, Cabo San Lucas is a timeshare member’s dream with its desert landscape and clear turquoise waters. Its most famous natural attraction is the El Arco Rock Formation which is best seen aboard a glass bottomed boat tour. Cabo San Lucas also offers lots of fun outdoor activities including whale watching and ATV tours in the desert. Its dry climate and quick 2 hour flight from LA make it a popular vacation destination for celebrities, too. For the golfer in the family, Cabo San Lucas has many world class golf courses that will be any golfer’s dream. Cabo San Lucas also has a great marina and exciting nightlife for the party goer in your group. Foodies will love the restaurants in the area, and you should try a food tour if you want to get to know the most popular foods from the region.
- Cancun: A long time vacation favorite, Cancun is also a top timeshare membership location. Cancun became famous as a spring break destination for the college area crew, but today, families also enjoy wonderful holidays in this Caribbean dream of a town. Cancun has some of the most beautiful white sand beaches and turquoise water in all of Mexico. In addition to the amazing beaches, there are numerous archaeological ruins in the area for culture and history buffs. Mayan ruins to visit in the Cancun region include Chichen Itza, Tulum, El Rey and Uxmal. It’s a wonderful chance to step back in time and imagine what life was like for the people that inhabited the area hundreds of years ago. In addition to great history and culture, Cancun also has top shopping and dining options making it a popular timeshare location for vacation ownership members.
- Riviera Nayarit: An up and coming timeshare location, Riviera Nayarit is a more tranquil vacation spot that appeals to those looking for some privacy and peace and quiet. With close proximity to Puerto Vallarta, timeshare members enjoy Riviera Nayarit for its beautiful beaches and relaxing vibe. Don’t miss the small town charm of La Cruz Huanacaxtle which is just a short ride north. La Cruz farmers markets on Sunday are a perfect place to check out the best local foods, artisan works, and crafts in the area. Las Marietas Island and the famous hidden beach are also located nearby making Riviera Nayarit a popular timeshare location to visit. If you looking for a place with loads of great resorts with amazing pools, Riviera Nayarit is the place to be. You can also enjoy swimming in the ocean, surfing, paddleboarding and so much more. There is even a water park in the middle of the bay right off the shore in Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit which is a fun and exciting experience for the whole family.
- Islands of Loreto: One of the lesser known timeshare locations, the Islands of Loreto ooze natural beauty and serenity. It is a great place to enjoy dramatic scenery and get up close and personal with the colorful marine life that inhabits the area. The sparkling Sea of Cortez is quite impressive, and is home to colorful coral reefs and schools of beautiful fish. There are also great shopping and dining options here in this peaceful town, and make sure you check out the historic center as well where you can find the mission style church that was built in 1697 called Misión de Nuestra Señora de Loreto.
We hope you enjoyed this article about the top 5 timeshare locations in Mexico. Did you know that a timeshare membership with the Villa Group will allow you to visit each of these top locations using the same membership? Sound too good to be true? Find out more by contacting the Villa Group Resorts today to schedule your presentation and tour. You will be amazed at how a Villa Group timeshare membership can allow you to have exciting and unique vacations of a lifetime…time and time again!
You should read: